Listing Price: $985,000
Year Built: 2007
Style: Modern 3 Story
Bedrooms: 4 + Loft + Office
Parking: 3 car attached garage
HVAC: Dual Zone 2 Furnaces & 2 AC units
2019 Taxes: $9311
Lot Size: 4,685 sq. ft.
Above Ground: 3,182
Basement SF: 1,274
Total SF: 4,456
Finished SF: 3,947
Inclusions: Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Window Coverings, Patio Umbrella, Water Feature, Nest Video Doorbell, Owned Solar Panels,
Earnest Money: $50,000
Title Company: Heritage Title
Come see this remarkably built Energy Star certified home with expansive light and innovative design.
Situated in one of the most desirable areas within the Stapleton neighborhood and on a mature tree lined street, it is a stone’s throw from the Eastbridge Town Center which features world class restaurants, shopping and a newly built King Soopers grocery store.
Thoughtfully built by Harvard Homes, the Tower model offers a truly unique and open floorplan. From the dramatic two-story office to the impressive double-sided gas fireplace wrapped in travertine stone stile, this home will leave a lasting first impression. Enjoy fresh carpet and paint throughout the interior and exterior that makes this home turnkey and ready for you to move in.
The gourmet kitchen will have even the most discriminating chefs excited to start creating culinary wonders. This stunning kitchen features an abundance of cherry cabinets (some with glass fronts) and counterspace, a large kitchen island featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner gas range & double ovens. The main floor also features a formal dining room, breakfast nook, laundry and powder bath.
The upstairs living area features 3 bedrooms and a loft that can be used as a 4th bedroom, second office, entertaining area, playroom or yoga retreat. The possibilities are endless.
The oversized master suite is divine including a 5-piece master bath with a palatial sized shower with dual shower heads and large soaking tub. Attached to the master bathroom is a wonderful walk-in closet perfect for any shopaholic.
The professionally finished basement is approximately 90% finished with the same level of detail and finish as the rest of the home. It includes one bedroom and a 3/4 bathroom along with a open recreation space with a cozy modern gas fireplace finished with stone.
The custom backyard is an entertainer’s delight including a custom buff flagstone patio, firepit and water feature.
Additional Special Features:
· Owned Solar Panels keep your energy bills low
· Radon Mitigation System & Humidifer installed
· Hail resistant shingles on the roof (only 6 years old)
· 2 Furnaces and 2 A/C units keeps this home at a perfect temperature
· Dual Zoned thermostat
· Epoxy Floor in garage
· New Carpet throughout the upstairs
· Freshly painted throughout the upstairs
· Entire exterior freshly painted
· Custom built-ins in the office & living room
Click ---> FOR MORE STAPLETON DENVER PROPERTIES FOR SALE
- Stone’s throw to Eastbridge Town Center where you can enjoy award winning restaurants, shopping, Little Man ice cream and a brand new King Soopers Grocery Store.
- Situated on a beautiful mature tree lined street
- Turnkey home with fresh interior and exterior paint and new carpet
- Dramatic floor plan is sure to impress all who walk through that perfectly red door
- Finished basement with extra bedroom, bathroom, recreational area and stone facade fireplace
- Energy certified home with owned solar panels, two furnaces and ac units and dual zoned thermostats
- Gourmet kitchen features an abundance of cabinets and counterspace which makes this an entertainers dream